The telecommunication monopoles are designed for the mobile phone telecommunication industry, with various pole types suiting virtually all industrial requirements. The wide-spread application of telecommunication monopole has significantly optimised the structure, footprint, installation as well as the aesthetic effect.
The steel poles are designed for cellular, PCS, mobile, microwave, broadcast and other applications. These steel monopoles can be configured to support platforms and curved arms, straight arms and other antenna mounting hardware in various formats.
- Base material includes: ASTM A572, ASTM A36, BSEN 10025 & Q 345 and EN-S.
- Anchor bolt material complies with ASTM A615, IS1367, GR/T 196-1981.
- All poles are hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication per ASTM A-123 & IS 2629. EN 1461.
- Each shaft section is a constant-tapered multisided hollow steel section up to 12 meters (40’).
- Slip joints are designed with a minimum of 1-1/2 times the pole diameter at the splice.
- Base plates are welded to the pole shaft using top and bottom circumferential welds, or using a full-penetration weld.
- Each bolt includes one leveling nut and one hold-down nut.
- Anchor bolts are provided loose with setting templates.
- Bearing Plate design is available if anchor bolt lengths are limited.