The street lighting pole is used for a variety of applications including major and minor roadway lighting, industrial, commercial and residential subdivisions, shopping centres and car park lighting. The street lighting poles are designed with or without an outreach arm, in either single or double arrangement. These poles are available with a maximum standard height of 12 metres and a maximum outreach of 4.5 metres.
- The street lighting pole is available in tapered round or tapered octagonal.
- The street lighting pole is available in base flange mounted or direct bury installed.
- All poles are hot dip galvanized according to EN 1461, and can be powder coated or painted.
- The street lighting pole range is available in a single or double outreach arm arrangement.
- “Flowdrill” top holes to have beter fixation.
- Service door can adjusted to specific sizing.
- CE/EN40/5 certified.
The product specification represents the standard range, but other heights and section sizes can be custom designed to meet specific requirements.